|※||If you would like to suggest a new rule, a modification or unsure about something, please contact an administrator (KokoroError and Zodiacat).||※|
The following is a list of rules and guidelines which all contributors should follow.
- Keep all edits and messages on the topic of CocoPPa Play. There is a forum board dedicated to off-topic conversations.
- Be civil, kind and respectful towards other users.
- Vandalism of any sort (spam, gibberish or disruptive editing) is prohibited.
- Any form of harassment, cussing, flame or any use of inappropriate language is not allowed.
- Avoid posting unedited or badly cropped photos if possible.
- Do not ask about transferring accounts between multiple players.
If an inappropriate act by the user is made, it will first result in a warning, if the user ignores the warning and continues the offense, their account will be blocked.
- If you are new to fandom you can look at the FANDOM Contents Help page on the wiki which includes tutorials for Getting Started and Editing.
- Gacha Page Guide
All pages must follow the Preload pages provided, if a specific page needs to be made and you are unsure what template or layout you need to have. Please CONTACT staff otherwise it may resolve into a warning
- Any outsourcing requires credit. This can simply be done with the dot-point list of links under ==References== at the bottom of the page.
- Do NOT leave pages blank unless you intend on coming back to it.
- Do NOT create a page with just the Preloaded Template and without adding actual information unless you intend on coming back to it.
- Do NOT create new categories.
- Do NOT insert categories or create news one anywhere. (Ex. Page, Personal Page...etc) The only exception if you are adding themed categories.
- Images must be edited by being cropped or extended.
- As of 06/19/2019, the only fan-made page is Event Guides. Please refrain from making other fan-made content unless you have permission from the administrators.
- Fan-made content will most likely be found in the Forum.
This is for the administrators.
For any offence made by a user, they will get a punishment based on severity of the offence:
- Level 1: Warning, One Week Block, then Infinite Block
- Level 2: One Week ~ One Month Block, then Infinite Block
- Level 3: An instant Infinite Block.
Level 1 Violations
- Excessive Foul Languages.
- Vandalism or or Spam.
- Mild Aggression.
Level 2 Violations
- Being Disrespectful.
- Talking about inappropriate content.
- (Off-topic) Advertising
- Talking about NSFW and NSFL.
Level 3 Violations
- Racism, Sexism, Ageism.
- Promoting or posting NSFW or NSFL.
- Unacceptable username.
※ 'NSFW' is 'Not Safe For Work' and 'NSFL' is 'Not Safe For Life'